Saturday, May 1, 2010

sometimes...

sometimes im kinda eager wanted to blog...but the matter is that...i dunno wat i wanna blog...-_-|||..exam is near and yet i am not getting the feel to study...wats wrong wit me...aikx...past thursday i was sicked...suffering from fever, headache and sore throat...until today my throat still so pain...even drink water feels pain...

sometimes i wonder y human have to be so sensitive towards a specific things (everyone got different). for me it would be...people lying to me or making fool of me...=\

sometimes LOVE is something that u cant wish or hope for...if there is faith n fate it will be yours...did you ask yourself bout this before? who loves you? who loves me?
                                                                      ~loN3ly N!cKyZ41~            

No comments:

Post a Comment