Monday, April 12, 2010

2nd of the day

i'm hapi...y...? coz i finally got back a reply from my long lost contact jie...althought she was like diff from last time...but i am still happy to get her back into my life...i din tot she will reply me when i sms her 2day...i tot that she dunwan care bout me anymore...i think tis proves me wrong...but when i ask her y she din reply me since that time...she din answer me...but is ok...she is back is already a very happy thing for me...

the nex thing is...erm...getting problem with adding the cbox...maybe im dumb...cant get it done yet...waiting for sok wai jiejie to help me out...haha...back to skul 2day...feel regret when talking with my fren that din went to parade after pesta ria...coz of many personal reason...XD...

No comments:

Post a Comment